All you need to know about Lilian and Ubi Franklin’s marital crisis (Photos+Video)

by Unknown , at 10:37 , have 0 comments

.
Lilian and Ubi Franklin.
.
.
Lilian and Ubi Franklin.

Triple MG boss Ubi Franklin and Nollywood actress Lilian Esoro got married in November 2015 and the couple have a son together. Unfortunately, for the last half of 2016, their marriage has been rocky.

A photo from Ubi Franklin and Lilian Esoro’s pre-wedding shoot.

Their marital problems became noticeable when on their first wedding anniversary, Lilian did not put up a photo or post to recognise the day. She had also un-followed him by then, leaving her fans confused.
Ubi and Lilian during happy times
Ubi however did a post on Instagram recognizing their one year anniversary. He said: “1 year ago I married my lovely wife Lilian who is God Fearing lady and Super mom to our beautiful son “Jayden”.
Lilian and Ubi Franklin
My love for you both knows no boundaries and I will always find this event to be the happiest moment in my life. Through the good times and challenging times, our union would only continue to grow from strength to strength. Love you lots! Ubi. Onise iyanu.”
Ubi seems to be reaching out to Lilian who has been quiet on the matter
Since then, Lilian has not posted a photo of him on her social media pages but Ubi occasionally makes reference to them. His most recent post was on Sunday and he was reflecting on when he and his wife attended church together and now, she is nto there to attend service with him.
Lilian and Ubi Franklin
Ubi and Lilian at their traditional wedding
He said:
“Last Year First Sunday of December I was in church with my wife, this year she wasn’t in church with me but I reserved her a seat for her. As it’s the culture at House On The Rock to have an overflow service after.”
Lilian and Ubi Franklin
Ubi and Lilian at their white wedding ceremony.
“I shared a video of us dancing in church and a lot of you criticize it today I wish I didn’t take down that video and just appreciate a Happy Family praising and exalting God together and not bothered what a comment without a face will say.”
Lilian and Ubi Franklin
Back when the couple loved posting photos together
“God has Been too Good to me this year cos at the time she was a few weeks pregnant. Today my son is almost 5months it’s unbelievable. I am Thankful To God. I’ll Always testify His Goodness No matter where I am and who I am and who is watching. Appreciate every Moment.”
We are hoping the pair can work things out and won’t end up being another failed marriage statistic.
.
All you need to know about Lilian and Ubi Franklin’s marital crisis (Photos+Video)
All you need to know about Lilian and Ubi Franklin’s marital crisis (Photos+Video) - written by Unknown , published at 10:37, categorized as GOSSIP . And have 0 comments
No comment Add a comment
Cancel Reply
GetID
-->